Who would YOU be today if you were ROBBED of education?
We have several teams and individuals scheduled to travel across the globe to India to help provide education for children who live in some of the poorest slums of India. Without these volunteers, education would be impossible for these children.
When the volunteers travel to India, there are several projects they will be helping with. These projects are listed below with the cost associated with each one.
Maybe you will never travel to India but from where you are right now, you can still make a difference in the lives of these children.
Pick a project and donate toward that project. Take this opportunity to increase your sphere of influence to include giving education to the beautiful children in India.
We are serving 144 children in the Dehradun School in North India.
- $10 will help us buy a uniform for a child ($1,440 needed for 144 children)
- $8 will help us buy a shoe for a child ($1,152 needed for 144 children)
- $288 will help us buy snacks and gifts for 144 children
- $288 will help us buy school stationary for 144 children
- $420 is the cost of annual education per child for children from red light area
Thank you for helping us change lives around the globe!